D-lish Scraps 5th Birthday Bonanza cybercrop Challenge 2

Hi Everyone,

So I have finished more challenges for the cybercrop so getting them uploaded now.  Four more infact!  All the challenges have been so inspiring and this is definitely one of those.  love this sketch!

Here is the challenge that was set by the very beautiful Kylie

I found this sketch really inspiring and so much fun to play along with! I had fun with some airbrushing, foam stamping with gelatos, splatter resist with Tinby Designs Metallic Melts and also some rub-ons.  I chose not to do three photos, but instead added frames to take the place of additional photos.  I also added some silver wire to my clouds for their 'silver lining'.  


And some detail pics so you can get up close!




Three more challenge shares to come...stay tuned!



1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your lovely kind words about myself and my wee little sketch. You have done a beautiful job with it! Thanks for playing along with us at D-lish :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment it is ALWAYS appreciated :)