Upcoming event classes

I am so sorry to be a bit absent from here, it sure has been flat chat in the BT world. Feels good to be getting ahead on lots of things though and with so much happening at the moment I knew I needed to disappear a little to make that happen meaning a much easier second half of 2014 as I trip around the country a little!

Class bookings have gone live for Melbourne Paperific Expo and Art Is You Retreats - Mixed media roadshow and here are some details and pics of the projects I will be teaching.

Melbourne Paperific Expo


Mixed Media Fun Scrapbook layout

Mixed Media


In this class we will be creating a mixed media layout using some fun products including Faber-Castell Gelatos, Whipped spackle, Tinby Designs Metallic melts and more!   I will assist you in incorporating the right colours for you photo which does not matter about it's orientation and while I have used a 6 x 4 photo, a 5 x 7 photo would look divine too!  
Head on over to the Paperific website here for more details about the class as well as to book in (you need to scroll to the bottom for the booking form.

Colour Your World Technique Filled Canvas Art 


In this class you will learn lots of mixed media techniques using products such as gel medium/decopage/modge podge, heavy bodied acrylic paint, Faber-Castell Gelatos, Whipped Spackle and transfer techniques to name a few.  You incorporate the colours you wish onto this one and there will be a few different examples for inspiration.  This is a free-style class where you get to drive your learning as well! 
Head on over to the Paperific website here for more details about the class as well as to book in (you need to scroll to the bottom for the booking form.
I will also be joining ART is You mixed media Retreats - Mixed Media Roadshow in Melbourne:

August 20 - 24th



I will be teaching a mixed media technique focused class along with the Lovely Linda.  Linda will be taking you through many techniques creating tags that feature each and every one of them, then in the afternoon you will join me to create a mixed media canvas learning to create texture and interest as well as leather embossing techniques.  You can even choose the beautiful MDF decorative window frame to finish off and feature your beautiful Art Piece.

Class cost:  $165 which includes a special day of inspiring segments, divine lunch and personalised gift from Art-Is-You themselves!  It truly is a special day where you are paying for a real 'experience'

I hope you get to come along to one of these events, they are going to be SO much fun!

I also have some more VERY exciting news to share in the next few days, but this deserves its very own post, so I'll keep you all waiting while I get it all written up!

So for now, Happy Creating everyone!!  


2 comments:

  1. Hi Beck. Wow, you are going to be a busy lady! It would be great to see some pics of some finished projects that get made in any of the classes. Looking forward to hearing what you have up your sleeve next : )Take care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Thanks Mrs B - Yes I do need to share! I will get my class layout from the recent Brisbane Expo up on here stat! hehehe thanks for the promt! xxx

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment it is ALWAYS appreciated :)